Placing your membership on hold is simple. However, please familiarise yourself with our Terms & Conditions before submitting.
Terms & Conditions
- A notice period of 14 days is required when placing your membership on hold. If the selected start date of your membership hold is less than 14 days from the date your form is submitted, your membership hold start date will be adjusted accordingly and will not commence until 14 days after the date your form is submitted.
- You MUST provide an end date for your Membership Hold. If an end date is not provided, your Membership Hold will automatically cease after 7days.
- A maximum hold period of 21 days applies to all Membership Holds at any one time.
- Membership Holds may not be submitted consecutively to exceed the maximum hold period. If you wish to submit more than one Membership hold, there must be no less than 30 days between your previous hold end date and your new hold start date.
- Membership Hold Terms & Conditions may be changed, modified or void by management at their discretion.
- By submitting this Membership Hold Form, you agree to the above listed Terms & Conditions. It is the clients obligation to familiarise themselves with the above listed Terms & Conditions before submitting.
CrossFit 6168 takes no responsibility if the client does not wish to familiarise themselves with the above listed Terms & Conditions.